Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My Three Sons Designs: Onesies, Bibs, T's and Home Goods with Nostalgic Charm



Jen Byard is an artist who draws her inspiration from vintage motif, creative cool, and anything that is a nod to that which “reminds parents of their past.” Her custom line of products for babies, kids, and home are offered through her company, My Three Sons, and are a big dose of happy.

“I try to follow my instincts when creating new products. I always ask myself whether I would use the item myself,” shares Jen. How could you not? Her onesies, bibs, and kids tshirts are adorable works of art that any parent would appreciate. Her line of kitchen towels make a unique statement in any home.

On participating in today’s LVCreative popUPshop: “I love finding new venues to participate in with other local artists. I appreciate the work and creative expression they put out in their products and love sharing mine as well. I think it's important to give the community the opportunity to buy locally and get to know the artists in their area.”

No comments:

Post a Comment